10.09.2011

Noody turns 7!




We brought Noody to Sentosa to celebrate his 7th birthday today, he hasn't been THAT happy for so long. (Definition of Happy: Running and swimming the whole day, getting excited about food and surrounded by lot of dogs.) What a shame that I really don't know that my boy can swim pretty well, but I guess that's just their animal instinct. I shall just do this on a regular basis.
Happy Birthday my boy, thanks for the love and I love you always.
p/s: The photo below is Ninja, Noody's Xiao DiDi that I'm helping to foster.

5 comments:

sokkuan tye said...

wow he can SIMPLY swim without any training! salute! yes pls do it on regular basis, i wanna go next time!

dodotrain said...

Happy Birthday, Noody.

steph said...

Ok since hai noody's bday, noody hai the cutest then bb!!

kuanth said...

no de, Noody is always cuter than BB.

Cute-O-Meter said...

Agree! Noody cutestest!